Servicing from CS Plumbing and Heating Ltd
We are Gas Safe registered and competent to carry out all types of domestic gas work on many different gas appliances. Servicing is important for your safety and to save money. An annual service of your boiler and heating system is important to maintain it's efficiency and to prevent long-term and sometimes costly repair bills. Prevention is always far better than cure.
The Gas Safe registered CSPH team can provide you with the servicing of all types of domestic boiler.
Servicing - what is included?
Annual service checks
- Visual inspection of flue and ventilation
- Checking location and stability
- Flue flow and spillage tests (where applicable)
- Burner pressure/gas rate check to ensure the boiler is operating within safe parameters specified by the manufacturer
- Carry out a Flue Gas Analyser check to ensure your appliance is burning gas efficiently and most importantly…..safely. Adjustments and cleaning as necessary
- We will inspect your boiler and test safety controls to ensure that all is well.
- We visually inspect the boiler to check for corrosion, leaks and any other problems
- Clean serviceable items such as condensate traps and primary magnetic filters
- Visual inspection of radiators and hot water cylinder
- Ensuring system pressure is correct
- Remove air from system as necessary
We are Gas Safe Registered 514422
We are registered and have demonstrated that our range of qualifications enables us to carry out the types of gas works within our range of qualifications and experience.
If someone other than a Gas Safe registered engineer does the gas work in your home, you could be risking the safety of your family and your property. Badly fitted and poorly serviced gas appliances can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning.
We always carry a Gas Safe Register ID card with our own unique licence number, showing the type of gas work we are qualified to do.