The downside of being off-grid and using oil
The threat of the theft of your oil, dealing with leaks , high carbon emissions and large unsightly tanks are just a few of the issues rural, off-grid properties have to deal with because they have no other choice - well that's not exactly true as more and more homes are making the switch - read more
You could switch to LPG instead of oil
Offering a lower carbon, cleaner alternative to traditional heating oil, LPG is a more efficient gas and heating and cooking in your home could be easier, greener and more affordable with a far neater and safer storage solution offering you unspoilt views in your rural home.
LPG is Propane which has a higher energy content than natural gas
A much neater solution to off-grid heating and cooking fuel
"So tell me what the real advantages are?"
- Cook on an instant controllable flame
- Low risk of fuel theft
- Switching is easy and hassle-free with CS Plumbing and Heating Ltd
- LPG is greener than fossil fuels and better for the environment
- LPG can be used for cooking AND heating whereas Oil is for your boiler only!
- You can cook on gas during power cuts